In a world filled with complicated web forms and digital marketing services, have we lost the “human” element in how we run our organizations?
Tod Maffin is the co-author of “TOUCH: Five Factors to Growing and Leading a Human Organization“.
In this information-packed keynote presentation, Tod will walk your audiences through the seven primary areas your organization needs to focus on to bring the humanity back into how you do business. The Five Factors are:
- Leadership: Defining your organization’s human values, the business language of humanity, becoming a “Chief Humanizing Officer”
- Customer Service: Combating the death of loyalty, fostering a new ethic in your call centres, the role of the “brandividual,” etc.
- Human Resources: The new world of benefits, turning goals into games, launching a results-first program, social recruiting tools, the power of workplace senses
- Web/Social: Understanding the new human digital metrics, creating a people-based online experience, web workflow done the right way
- Sales and Marketing: Identifying influencers and leading brand advocates, exploiting our personal datapools, next-gen human marketing
- Crisis Communications: Responding to those with “digital personality disorder,” the SWARM system, managing your brand reptuation the human way
- R&D: Crowd-sourcing your research, developing products with personality, and more.
It’s time to drop the former focus on “Product, Place, Promotion, and Price” — and instill a new 4P ethos in your organization: People, Promise, Pride, and Pace.