So you’ve got a Facebook page for your brand, but it’s just not getting the traction you keep hearing about. You post something to your fan page and, a minute later, it’s already dropped off the bottom of your fans’ News Feeds.
There’s a reason for that. And it looks like this:
That is the algorithm behind Facebook’s most viewed page — the News Feed. And once you decode and understand this remarkably simple equation, your brand will become immediately more visible and will stay on your fans’ news feed longer. This algorithm — called EdgeRank — is based on three factors: the relationship between the creator and user, engagement with the post (likes, comments, etc.), and timeliness.
In this fast-paced seminar, Tod reveal how social media pros use Edgerank to keep their brand much more visible on Facebook’s all-important News Feed. Content will include:
- Which day has the strongest engagement for your specific industry?
- What is the best time of day to post for maximum visibility (and why 90% of brands are doing it wrong)
- What content generates the strongest engagement? Photos? Videos? Status updates?
- Tod’s highly effective PEDB (Praise/Escalate/Delete/Ban) flow-strategy for managing your brand’s social media presence
- How to improve your Facebook brand page’s Edgerank
- How to check your Edgerank online
- What types of statistics you should check to ensure an improved Edgerank
- Examples of highly relevant content that will boost your Edgerank
- Using Facebook’s Question to dramatically increase your visibility on the News Feed
- Best practices in encouraging your fans to create content for you
This presentation can run from 45 minutes to two hours, depending on your agenda, and can include a full Q&A session and interactive demonstration with Internet access.