Here’s what we’re covering today on This Week in Digital Marketing:
• IGTV is here! How do marketers use it?
• Hashtag Study: Should we put them in the caption or comments?
• Spy on your competitors’ ads
• Seven creepy Facebook patents that may affect your campaigns
• Using a Grey Account? Kiss your API-based publishing goodbye
• Templated posts are here (and they’re horrible)
• Business Manager no longer user-splits
• Facebook reeeeeeeally wants you to cross-post to Instagram
• Simpler multi-photo format
• Meet Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords)
• Smart campaigns rolling out
• Some nice YouTube upgrades for marketers