[tweetable]There is a secret web site you can visit to reveal competitive data about your competitors’ Facebook fan pages.[/tweetable]
It’s free. And it’s been hiding under your nose all this time.
With this trick, you can glean some helpful data:
- A chart of how engaged their fans have been over the last month
- A chart of how many new Page Likes they’ve earned
- The most popular week for engagement
- The city where most of their engaged fans come from
- The age range of their most active fans
Ready? Just use this URL:
So, for instance, you can snoop on my data at https://www.facebook.com/tmaffin/likes . Here’s what that page currently looks like:
This trick works for any Facebook brand page (sometimes called a fan page) — it does not work for personal profiles.